I actually don’t have much of a problem with my body & I love my curves, but all I want is my stomach to flatten a bit more & I know I need to start being a little more healthy so I watched this video & I thought I’d share :)
- Drink water before & after meals (apparently there’s been a bit of an argument to drink water AFTER you eat due to digestion reasons but I’m not 100% certain)
- Do AB exercises daily (start off with whatever you are able to do)
- Don’t eat 3-4 hours before you sleep (certain teas are fine)
- Wear tighter clothes (personally I like to wear spandex & spanx under my clothes because it really tightens me & naturally makes me flex)
- Avoid sugars & wheats (they make you bloat)
- Don’t eat anything bigger than the size of your fist (hardy har har)
- Eat more liquids (soups, protein shakes, ect)
Hope this helps anyone trying to stay fit or just live a more healthy life !
About to watch The Hills on Netflix. Because this is what my life has boiled down to.
That’s completely understandable & that’s super admirable that you admit that though as well. Sometimes saying you’re weak is what makes you strong. But you are most definitely welcome beautiful one! <3